Before March 2016, Zinny had no idea what blogging entailed. She would stop by a few blogs and didn’t know it needed so much dedication. But she was sure that she wanted to write about the workplace and after work issues and needed to start somewhere.
We are always pleased when we receive emails or messages from readers saying that they are inspired to be their better selves. It’s humbling. We only want to do better and share different things learned over time.
If it helps just one person, then we’ll know that part of our work has been done!
Truth be told, blogging has made us better even as a team. It’s made us more conscious of our environment, want to help others in our own way. And it’s ultimately improved our skills in several areas.
So thank you so much for taking out the time from your busy schedule to visit this blog. We hope you become a part of the community, enjoy our articles/ experiences, videos, and stop by more often. Kindly subscribe to the blog here.
We understand how it can be much of an information overload once you land on a new blog page, so we thought to share with you some blog posts that most readers have loved in the past. For a start, kindly see these popular posts below.
We hope you love it here on Zinny Factor. Feel free to leave a comment behind and share your opinions on any post. We’ll love to hear back from you!
- 8 Hobbies that can help Boost your Employability
- 11 Interesting type of Co-workers you’ll find in every Office
- 13 Basic (and General) Rights you have as a Worker
- Best Ways to Get Help at Work
- Personality Clash with your Dream Job? Here is the Solution!
- Your Handwriting Says a lot about your Personality (Analyze it!)
- How to be Successful at Work even as an Introvert
- 5 Simple Ways to Manage your Email Inbox
- 6 Ways to Help you Work with a Difficult Person
- 13 Great Ways to Stay Happy at Work
- How to not be Bored at Work
- How to Handle an Annoying Person at work
- How to Love the Job you Hate
- How to Deal with a Micromanaging Boss
- Making a Good Impression on your First Few Days at a New Job
- 9 Tips to help you become Successful in your New Job
- 4 Quick Tips to Solve a Too-Quiet Office
- 5 Quick Tips to Cope (and be Productive) in a Noisy Office
- 5 Ways to Say “No” to Food Pushers at Work
- How to Say ‘No’ at Work without Feeling Guilty
- 5 Tips to Help Workers Cut Down on Expenses
After work/ Lifestyle
- 4 Celebrities Share how they Achieve Work-life Balance
- 5 Tips to Help You Sleep Better
- 7 Tips for achieving Work-life Balance
- How to Schedule your Day to have a more Productive Day at Work
- Could Work-life Balance be a Myth?
- 6 Ways to Beat The Sunday Night Blues (and Look forward to a New Week)
- 5 Drama Series you should Totally Watch at Home
- 5 Simple Tips to Save Time in the Morning before Work
- 5 Tips for a Successful Career Change or Transition
- Make a Decision: A Job or a Career?
- 6 Excuses People Make When Changing Careers: How To Stop Them
- 5 Ways To Overcome Career Setbacks
- Managing Depression During a Job Search
- Thinking of a Career Change?
- 4 Ideas to Push your Career Further in 2017
- Have you ever Quit your Job without Having another one Lined up?
- 7 Tips to Get your Dream Job as an Immigrant
- The Changing Job Market: An Immigrant’s Story
- 5 Ways to Start up a Conversation at Work (Easy Tips!)
- Making Career Decisions as an Immigrant (Life as an Immigrant in the Workplace)
Entrepreneur/ Business Owner
- Creative Ways To Freelance
- Are Entrepreneurs also Employees?
- 6 Reasons why most Workers Hate their Jobs
- How to Improve Talent in the Workplace
- 7 Things Great Managers/ Bosses do
- Are You Prepared To Deal With Employees?
- 3 Ways you Think you are being Positive, but you are not!
- 5 Habits that Lead to more Happiness (in life, at work, and Generally)
- Thankful for the Year 2016
- November: Inspired by a Movie (Mr. Church)
I hope you visit the blog more often!